Additional to accommodation, Villa En-Helion offers some optional services too.
Throughout the year, but especially during summer, Pelion offers the opportunity to enjoy its unique natural environment through many activities. We recommend the following optional activities, guided by local professionals and our partners.
- Four hiking trails through old picturesque paths:
Downhill rails through paths that cross the forest reaching wonderful beaches : Villa En-Helion – Plaka Beach (40’) , Mouresi – Damouhari Beach (1h 15’) ,
Tsagarada – Damouhari Beach (2h) , Villa En-Helion – Faneromeni (1h 30’)
If you prefer, the return can be by car ( See detailed instructions, photos and tips at http://walking-pilion.blogspot.gr )
- Canyoning in the magnificent canyon of Mylopotamos. From Tsagarada village to the beach, about 6-7 hours (for experienced athletes).
- Kayak ride around Damouhari beach. Easy rowing near the beautiful coast.
- Explore Pelion’s coasts by inflatable boat
Boarding in speedboat at the port of Agios Ioannis and cruising along the coasts and approaching the beaches: Damouhari, Papa Nero, Plaka, Banika, Agioi Saranta, Horefto, Parissena, Analipsi, Elitsa and Ovrios, as well as the ‘Caves of Neptune’. Excursion time 3-4 hours
- One Day trip to Skiathos Island
A liitle ferry departing at 10:00 am from Platanias port in southeastern Pelion (2 hours drive from the Villa) passing by “Koukounaries beach”, then to the main town of Skiathos and returns to Platanias around 18:00 pm.